The Bahamas National Art Gallery | Kyle & Dallace | Styled Photo Shoot

15:36

This year has been such a great year for me as I got to experience new places, bond with new people and capture precious moments for my clients. There has been many firsts for me this year and I look forward to seeing what the new year brings in for my business. 2016 was great, but 2017 will be even better, at least I hope so :).

As we reflect on the year, I just want to encourage you all to stay true to yourself, create, and never underestimate your ability to do better.

Below you will find a set from my most recent styled session. Regardless of my busy schedule, I always plan a session like this to stay creative, express myself and also to collaborate with some amazing talents. Through my love for photography, I have discovered my love for styling table scapes, flowers, and even making things with my hands. Of course, I am no where near perfect, but it never really hurts to try.

I hope you all enjoy the images and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Hair & Make Up - Lucy Lu MUA

Cake: Take a Bite

Donut Cake: Dunkin Donuts (I made the extra glaze to make them look super yummy. They were!)

Styling: Christina Ysaguirre & Pamela Roker

Photography: Christina Ysaguirre 























You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awosome Post with a perfectly clicked photograph... Thanks for sharing this helpful information with us.. Really enjoyable..!!More info here Tobiah Tayo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook