Beach Maternity Session| Eboni & Brendon

12:04

This weekend, I had the pleasure of working with this fun, stylish and vibrant pair.

I had the pleasure of working with Brendon a couple of years ago, when I first started my photography business. Now, here we are!

Eboni and Brendon are having a baby!

We had lots of fun together while documenting this precious time for them. I know their bundle of joy will be loved and cherished, and I cannot wait to see how the Lord works in their lives.

Enjoy this beautiful maternity session. I think we can all agree that these two have amazing style, and the color palette is beyond gorgeous!

Congratulations, Eboni and Brendon, I wish you nothing but the best!



































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook